Personal Document Translation

Relocating abroad and need a certified translation of your personal documents? Here at Aloha Translations we saw the ever-growing international population and we know that sometimes our lives take us on exciting new paths in foreign lands. One of the most stressful aspects of this lifestyle change is without a doubt the paperwork and all its formalities. Birth and Marriage certificates, passports, criminal record checks, degrees and CVs… the list of documentation required is long and so we want to ease the pressure on you by offering translation services cheaper than the leading Dublin and Belfast agencies.

Our personal documents are crucial to prove our identity and therefore the utmost care and attentions goes into the translation of your documentation. Circumstances where we may need to produce these documents include starting a new job, buying/renting a house, applying for your local ID card, registering the birth of a child/marriage, amongst many others.

Translation Services for Personal documents include, but are not limited to:

  • Marriage/Birth/Death Certificates
  • Police Incidence Reports
  • University Degrees and Transcripts
  • School Reports
  • Certificate of Naturalisation
  • Doctor’s Letter
  • Criminal Records and Criminal Record Certificates
  • General communication and texts

This list is not exhaustive but merely an example of some of the documents translated by our team to date. Personal document translations must be translated attentively and with the utmost care so that the intended reader may understand correctly the nature of the document. This is why Aloha Translations reviews and assigns each personal document translation to the most suitable translator, one with vast knowledge and experience in the field. Our translation service ensures an accurate, professional and reliable final document that reads seamlessly and flows naturally.

Please note that we provide certified translations that are accepted in most Irish and UK establishments, but some documents may need additional legalisation especially if they are to be submitted outside of Ireland and the UK. Please check with the relevant establishment that will be reviewing your translated document to familiarise yourself with any additional legal requirements needed.